Wednesday, January 07, 2009

*cough*

I was recently reminded that while my holiday was on and then work started back - I still had to blog and keep the general populace happy. Or at least off my back.

So here it is - a creatively tapped blog. I have nothing. But here goes anyway ...

I had a great christmas. I got stuff - I got "experiences" - and I got to spend time with people I really love. Especially one person. I'm not going to go into depth about what I got just yet - but they will pop up in my blog when they are used, or experienced. I promise.

I recently hit (again) a road bump in my general web surfing - I got bored. I surfed my "regular" pages, I read the blogs, I read the papers and forums - yet I was still bored. I even went to sites like www.bored.com and www.damninteresting.com ... but at this time of year they aren't any good.

So, my dear readers (stalkers, guilt-readers, google-searchers-for-cyber-sex-tips) what do you do when you have those times when you want to "do" something online yet there's nothing to do? I'm talking about those times when everything else is done (or you don't want to do anything) and there's nothing on the net ... like there's nothing on TV when it's all shit. Give me your hints - your tips - your links - anything. Everything.

And before you all link me to Cathy's blog about the neighbours complaining about the noisy sex ... for all of you who have meet Cathy - I need not explain further ... for all those who haven't - I don't want to risk my life explaining, just send the links.

hehe

3 comments:

Mad Cat Lady said...

This is one of my favourite blogs. I've gone back and read the archives when I was bored - http://junginasheepskin.blogspot.com/

and I am working my way through this one intermittently - http://notimetosayit.blogspot.com/

Mad Cat Lady said...

I really like this one too, but you've probably already seen it. (gotta start from the beginning)
http://loverman-lovedandlost.blogspot.com/

Mr Subtle said...

MCL - some great posts in those, hopefully they update more frequently than I!