Friday, February 15, 2008

Ok, here goes nothing

There isn't a start to this story as yet, it sort of jumps into a situation. There is a back story, but I am still polishing that. And yes there is more, but I'll post that later.

And yes, I am not a serious writer and this probably comes off as rather crap - but I don't care, all of us have to be a little bit creative.



Sitting together, watching the fire, Kay and I felt the warmth spread over the room. Like a warm summer breeze, the fire heated the room and our bodies just enough to get the feeling back in our fingertips.
The rain continued to batter at the window panes, the wind howling down the valley to whip white peaks over the lake. The manor house was already shut up tight and the Lake House had survived many of these storms.
Pausing to look at her dark hair, Kay once again gulped down her drink. I touched her shoulder and stepped away from her to put another log on the fire, then refilled her drink.
She had changed slightly since school all those years ago, going from a gangly teenager, to a woman who would move with a grace and a sensuality I had no seen before. I was surprised I even remembered her, but seeing her name on the resume and then her face during the interview, I was dragged back to those long forgotten days. Days when we would pass each other during lunch, or I would be asked to assist her in class. I was sure as young as she was then, there were signs - I would have to ask her later. Much later.
Bring her out to the Lake House had been Kay's idea, she said she loved the lake and would love to get a closer look at the woods near by. It was almost a shame the storm had come up so quickly. And what a storm it was, another crash of lightening hit a tree outside. With the thunder and the boom of the tree, I saw Kay jump with the split second of light. The rug fell slightly and I caught a glimpse of almost white skin. Very smooth skin I had noticed already. Before she released where the rug had fallen, I was pleased to notice the swelling of her breasts. I caught a glimpse of her sparkling eyes - perhaps the noise hadn't frightened her that much, perhaps she was playing the game too.
Stepping behind her again, I sat down. My hands fell to her shoulders and I stroked the sides of her neck, touching the edge of her ears. I could feel her heart beating and each breath she took was ragged and larger than the one before.
I leaned forward and whispered into her ear "Well Miss Jones, I am think this interview is going well. How do you feel about the role so far?"

No comments: