Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just because I want to

While I did get 2 affirmatives for the story - no repsonse to the actual post, so one more entry to see if anyone reads it, then back to the drawing board for some more of the story (perhaps only for myself and the 1 or 2 that have requested more directly).

She didn't respond immediatly, instead her head fell forward and she shrugged her shoulders. I caught a mumbled "Everything feels good" and I got the hint. She hadn't had a good massage in a long time. I didn't think a maid looking for work would have the spare cash for a professional one, but I had thought she would have been attached by now.
Another rumbling sound came from outside, aside from the rain it almost looked like the storm was passing. But it was still cold and the rain was as bad as ever. Under my hands, Kay shivered again, even though her skin was warm. Perhaps my fingers were working after all. Or perhaps it was the 4 glasses of kahua she had drunk so far. Although her glass was forgotten now, sitting there the ice slowly melting. Riverlets were forming on the ourside of her glass, rolling down to her hand that was encircling the bottom. She did not more when a droplet hit her, but her forefinger was stroking the glass. I couldn't help but smirk at this, lucky she couldn't see me.
With her head still down, she mumbled again "My lower back is sore". It almost sounded as if she was almost asleep, but her breathing was much too fast and deep for that.
"Your lower back? Well then, time to lie you down and take a look at it."
She struggled with the rug for a moment, before I unwrapped it from her and lay it down in front of the fire. She flowed down onto the rug.
My mouth hung open as I stared at her form in front of the fire. I knew she was beautiful, but now she was magnificient. Then shape of her calves, relfecting the fire light. Her strong, but supple thighs glistening, still a little wet from the rain. Her butt was a masterpiece, I had no words to describe the shadows and light that was playing over her. While she was short, her back looked long and toned. Her arms, fallen to her sides were almost perfect. She had most certainly grown up since I had last seen her.

No comments: