Tuesday, January 08, 2008

CBD ... mmm

I was in the CBD today. Let me just tell you, I can now confirm what females have known for centuries (well a long time anyway). Anyone, and I mean anyone in a suit can look amazing. Not just good - I'm saying amazing. And it's anyone. A person you wouldn't even want to look once at you turn slightly to can a second glimpse.

From my perspective I have to give my opinion of the female form in a suit - a female suit of course. I have yet to see a female in a male suit. At least in the flesh. And I'll just have to accept that males look good in one.

I'm not sure exactly what it is. The need for a white blouse. The high heels. The short (although doesn't have to be so short). The jacket. The slight shake of the skirt as she moves her hips.

... Give me a minute.

There isn't even a specific suit that inspires this response. I saw at least a 100 different variations today and let me tell you, they were all fantastic.

One thing I did notice - on the way home, the women in the suits were looking far, far better than the guys in the suits. Perhaps it's skirt. The extra air-flow or something? Or maybe it's just that women are better at wearing suits ... and stuff.

The sway of her hips. The rustle of the jacket as her arms swish. The click of her heels on the pavement. The flash of her thigh as her skirt moves up a little. Stopping at the crosswalk, the bends her knee a little and her legs look longer. A slight movement of her shoulders and she begins to remove her jacket. the glimpse of her bare arms as the jacket drops and the curve of her waist can be glimpsed.

As the cross walk flashs she stretches out and starts walking, her jacket swaying with the rythym of her stride. Her legs taking long strides, as her blouse shifts as I glimpse a bra strap.

She turns and I see a smirk start to form on her face, as she adjusts her bra strap and her strides length a little to show more of her thigh.

Now I'm not sure what I like more - bikini or a nice suit.

Think the suit wins out, as the people who wear a good suit know how to wear a good suit.

Wrong bikini wearings are just plain scary ... and for another post.

4 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

i like women in pants suits when they wear the pants suits with a skirt. that's pretty delicious. makes me want to check their oil.

Red Squirrel said...

Spot on! :)

It's the worst thing about working from home - no chance to perve at lunchtime!

? said...

It's refreshing to see a man who appreciates a woman in a power suit. I usually just wear sparkly pasties and stilettos to work, so I guess I'm not your type. >;-)

Mr Subtle said...

tequila - yes, the skirt is a cherry on the top (so to speak), especially with a nice pair of shoes that show of the legs just right!

squirrel - working from home? Well that just brings other oppourtunities out, although going out for lunch when working from home is always great!

BB - Oh in how many ways can I call you a tease! Sparkly pasties and stilettos?? I think I'll have to add tease and bitch ... that is just not fair!

The "Power Suit" has to be worn carefully though, sometimes it can be easy to go over the top and it becomes too masculine. And that's just so very, very wrong.


mmm, stilettos.