Friday, January 18, 2008

Work/Blog/Life

In one little word I can sum it all up at this point in time.

CRAP.

No time for anything, things are hitting the fan faster than they have before (and with more frequency).

I'm not going to blog about it right here as it's not exactly funny or entertaining. Or exactly eventful. I'm sure everyone has had times when everything fell in a heap.

The weekend is coming up ('tis friday afternoon and I'm going home early) so I have a bit of time set aside to add an entry or 3. There is a bbq to attend (then write about) a possible "coffee" to participate in (then write about) and a couple of other things that will take me out into the public arena and get me some nice female bodies to look at.

It's been way too long - think I need an intervention or something!

Any girls feel like being my wing-person :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget intervention! It sounds like you need to get laid.

Mr Subtle said...

PP - Really? you get that impression? I thinkyou might be right.

Any offers?