Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blog, blog, blog

Well, it's been a hell of a long time.

I've been lazy.

Lazy and perv'ing.

Perv'ing lots.

And lots.

Sue me, it's something I do very, very well.

I have a bit of a thought for 2008 before everyone gets "New Years Resolution" crazy (I hate those things!). I want to do some of the following:

Gym more (lots more)
eat better (and when I mean better, I mean more expensive too)
play with LOTS more boobies - I miss breasts, they are super fun toys and attached to some of the best people on the planet.
Play with the ones attached to the boobies - cos I love the rest of a female too!

And finally - blog more.

Sure there's the whole "get better at work", "pay off bills", "earn more money" ... but really, those thoughts are in my head every single day anyway.

Well, boobies are too, but well - you know.

So yeah, have no idea when I'll be able to blog. But this blog was designed for me to write about my escapades, and well I've been rather lazy so far.

BRING ON THE BOOBIES!!

No comments: