Friday, December 28, 2007

3 Amigos at it again

The 3 Amigos are going out tonight. Capt Obvious and Perv Boy (who are both not working at the moment, yet get less done than usual) have convinced me to go to the movies tonight.

With the weather, the time of year - it really didn't take that much convincing.

I'll never understand some of the female (and for that matter male) ideas in western society. I'm going to run close to a politically incorrect line here, but as i'm so subtle it'll be fine.

There is one guarntee in life - the males of the human species will look. Hell i know plenty of women that look too. What gets me is that it's the men that get into trouble - and it's either the uglier ones (who we don't look at) or the ones who dress like the want to be looked at, but detest us when we do it.

There's the line - i have no qualms with an adult doing whatever they choose to/with their own bodies, or to those of consenting adults. I am not on to stand up and say stupid things like "she dressed that way because she wanted to get raped" or whatever mindless drivel is coming out of idiot's mouths these days.

Basically - if you are nice looking and i am around = i will look.

Quite simple really.

So I'll be going to a movie tonight, after I get out of this mind-numbingly boring office. I will be perv'ing as much as possible and I will be enjoying every minute of it.

Funny thing is - this activity isn't going to hurt anyone at all. I wonder why it's frowned upon so much.

Eh, I'm not in the mood for that sort of deep thinking. I have a movie and perv'ing to do.

I have to get loads of perv'ing done just in case my next relationship is once again with someone who doesn't see the simple pleasure in window shopping.

That's enough for today, I'm rambling. I'll leave you with this nice little quote:

Women may be able to fake orgasm but men can fake whole relationships
-James Schubert

No comments: