Friday, December 19, 2008

Post 70 ... yay!

Whenever I see (or write) the word "yay" it takes a long time to get a certain green frog out of my head. I think forever the word "yay" and uncontrolled clapping will take me back to early saturday mornings watching "The Muppet Show" and wondering what sort of children Kermit and Miss Piggy really would have.

Anyway, Post 70 - it's almost a mile stone, well actually I just realised I was in the high 60's the other day and tried to stay away from Post 69 (*snigger*). So, 70 posts and all seems well.

May 2007, that was post number 1 of this little corner of the interwebs I like to call my own. At least I like to call it something, "my own" is just the most acceptable. May 2007 I can't even remember much of what happened in that month. To be honest since 2001 the years really have flown by. From different career paths, to major relationship hurdles, to so many house moves it's not funny. I guess even since May 2007 I've had all of those as well. Perhaps I'll get to settle down soon?

He says hopefully thinking about the woman he is currently ensconced with.

So what do the next 4 months mean for me? Before my blog turns 2. Wow, a blog that is almost 2 years old. I'm not even sure how "old" my previous blog got to, I may have to investigate that one day.

The first thing that jumps to mind is my first holiday over the christmas period in quite a number of years - and the first "holiday" with Cathy (I doubt she'd class it as a holiday and looking at the "To Do List" she's already got for me, I doubt it also). Then there will be the job that I've had for more than 3 months (let's not talk about the job that only last 3 months and really I should have left sooner). And there will also be the lead up to dating someone for 12 months. Admitedly we've only gotten past the 6 month marker, but really from 6 to 12 months doesn't seem that long.

I'm sure there are many other things to do, be said, have done and plan for. Perhaps even shedding much more weight and gaining much more money? ...Yes, a boy can dream - get off my back!

I guess it's back to waiting for other people to finish what they need to do before I can do what I need to do - oh the joys of working on a friday night! The overtime better be worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's *teh* interwebs - *teh* m'kay?