Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oops

Oops, I may have missed a few days. I may or may not have been getting intoxicated on Friday (work Christmas parties that start at almost midday are pretty cool in my book) - then Saturday flew by like nobodies business (didn't help that my family decided to have an impromptu bbq - on the wettest summer day I can remember). Sunday was probably the best day for blogging, but it just didn't seem right. I had things scheduled and any number of things fell apart to leave me wondering what was the point of scheduling them in the first place.

Then yesterday - Mondays really need to be stricken from the record. I mean really, is there any worse day of the week? Excluding Sunday of course which is the closest day to Monday.

So here I am on Tuesday without any blogging material that I really feel like airing in public.

Oh and apparently it's less than 10 days to Christmas day ... on yay?

No comments: