Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Change of tack

I've been lazy. I've said that before. This time I have a reasonable excuse.

There is a female - and she's alive. She's even human (I know, I have checked). Apparently she even enjoys my company.

Freaking thing is, I really enjoy her company too. Not that I really have any idea what's going on, but what the hell - we're both adults who seem to be enjoying each other's company (and other talents).

She's told me I should change my blog title to Mr Calm & Slow - as this appears to be what I am all the time (if only she realised it's just something I have to do for the initial period). But I get the feeling I'll get over that - at some point in the future.

This post has probably made no sense at all - which if you were in my head right now, you'd see I'm in a state of constant confusion. It's an odd feeling that I really don't like.

In any case, enough of the confused writing for this moment. I want to put something up soon with a bit more structure, perhaps something with a bit more information.

But if anyone (ha!) is interested this is her ;)