Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Explaining my last post

Ok, let me try and explain my last post - and don't worry I have a couple of perv posts coming up, there has been a lot of hot weather recently and all the hot ones have been out and about!

So - date on friday was average. Movie was good (27 Dresses - Katherine Heigl is HOT). Snack was ok (got kicked out as they were closing - at 9:30!!). Company was ... average.

Sometimes I rather shallow. But then again I'm just me - hell you already know I perv as often as I can. Let's see she was short (not bad short), she was too chubby (way too chubby, I like curves but not like this) and she was boring. Like ... bor...ing. I was a little tired after a long week at work, but holding back yawns while trying to eat after the movie is not a good sign.

Problem being - I think she likes me. She's been chasing me for another date. Good thing that she's travelling for a while, so I can delay it for a bit. Perhaps if there was any spark there. Anything at all.

So, enough about that one. Let's get to the other one.

Why females (or some anyway) are insane. I got messaged by a cute looking young lady a few weeks ago, we seemed to click on levels and she asked to go out for coffee. I agreed. Sounded great.
Jump to the day before the coffee - no communication. Jump to the day of the coffee - late that night, finally get to chat with her "Rain check for coffee" (from me). "Sure thing, can't wait" (from her).
Ok, that was all good.
Jump to 2 weeks later - late on saturday night. She starts chatting with me - things are going very, very well. She appears a little drunk and asks me to call her (sends me her phone number). After a little bit of getting my arse into gear, I buzz her. We get along like a house on fire. We organise to meet the next day for at least a coffee. She asked to call (or message) her the next day.
Next day - message her at midday. Get a "Can we rain check, I'm having a nice lazy day". I reply "Sure thing".
Jump to 1 hour later - she chats with me again. Ever so slowly I get out of her that she's nervous (understand that) and wants to get to know me. Sure that works. She leaves for a while.
Jump to another hour later - She chats to me again. She says again that she wants to know me better. That's still cool, I want to get to know her as well.
Jump to 10 minutes later - She sends a "I have too many friends in my life, they take too much time already" ... ok ... "I don't want to waste my time" ... ok again.

At this point I was very confused, so I asked "This sounds like a 'Have a good life' speech?"

The response ... "Yes". Click.

I'm sorry ... what the hell??

Females are insane.

Problem is males are insane as well.

2 comments:

Cath said...

Women and Men. Disastrous idea. Destined for failure.

Wanna coffee? lol

Unknown said...

Cath - Think we should just go back to our respective corners and start again - so Mars has a pretty good climate this time of year right?

Coffee sounds great - better not just jump straight into the physical side ;)