Friday, May 04, 2007

I want ...

I want a super power! Well, maybe not a "super" power, as that has all sorts of connotations of good vs evil and save the world, blah de blah de blah.

I want a super power which goes something like this:

See hot girl with very little clothing walking down the street.

Engage super power.
Hot girl stops, walks over and engages in conversation with me.
Hot girl then hands over phone number.

Engage second level super power
Hot girl removes pieces of clothing long enough for me to catch nice glimpses.

Engage 3rd level
Hot girl offers to have sex in any number of weird and wonderful ways right there and then.




Or maybe just invisibility ... yeah invisibility would be cool.

(Mr Subtle sick and tired of looking at girls dressed almost like sluts ... wants one of his own!)

No comments: