Wednesday, May 02, 2007

First of many

First of many, it has to start somewhere - it'd better bloody continue too!

So this is it, Mr Subtle's blog. A place for me to dump all my ideas, thoughts, ravings, curse words and everything else that I'm inclined to keep away from the light of day. Maybe even people will read this one day, but til then I'll be taking my little piece of the interweb and filling it full of ... stuff.

So on to business, I'm very much bored right now. Strange as it may seem, even in a great city like this one, there are pockets of people who live out their lives in a dull grey haze. It's scaring the living tripe out of me (although I don't have living tripe, so that's pretty pointless). I've been single way too long and shy way too much.

Time for a change. Time for Mr Subtle!

Enough to start with, maybe something more tomorrow - possibly even a story or 2 about my super-subtle perving ability ;)

No comments: