Wednesday, May 09, 2007

can't think ...

I guess I've hit what they call writer's block. Getting back into blogging can be rather difficult. I once read that writing is something like studying, in that you actually need a serious amount of time to train yourself to get into the right frame of mind ... the quote continued to say something like decades is a good timeframe to get into that right frame ;) no wonder we have very few people doing any *real* study these days.

So I'm going to cheat right now, I'm going to list a few other blogs I love to read just cos I want to have it down here before anything else happens and before I get a blog roll happening ;)

First one off the rank I have to mention - she's my favourite at the moment:
Vix - OverEducatedNympho - it's her 3rd blog and it's a seriously good read! I have every intention of buying this woman a beer and having a very long chat next to the pool one day soon.
Next off the rank is the original, self-proclaimed famewhore:
Steph - Much Ado about sumthin!! - Only problem so far is she's a Sydney'sider. Oh there's also her whole "Man Free Zone" ... but the way my luck right now, it doesn't even matter ;)
Karina - Anywhere but here - Think I read this one a while ago, but just found it again recently. Roasting hot and a great read!
Cath - It's f*cking hard to be classy - a bit of a different one, but good none the less.
Chantel - Life and Times of Chantel - A serious drinker she is, but has a lot of serious things to say too.
Crystal - Boobs, Injuries & Dr Pepper - I literally fell over this website, think I like it so much is that there's a little bit of my childhood in her writing. Also maybe something about my future too.
Scorpy - Fallen Scorpio - Scorpy is great and not only because he's a male scorpio ;)


So that's about the list right now and a nice easy post too ;)

No comments: