Friday, July 18, 2008

I had a few comments about yesterday's blog (again, nothing on here but I digress). So I read it again. Damn I can dribble crap. Might even be something I'm good at! Lol.

Anyway, this is just a quick post to say things are changing - less dribble, more structure and perhaps even something more detailed about my recent journey into relationship-land. Who knows, maybe it will all be flowery and rainbowy ... yeah, ok who am I kidding. It'll be a rush though.

I think I'll need a scotch tonight. Something nice and relaxing anyway.

4 comments:

Cath said...

And this partial retraction has nothing at all to do with anything I may have said... does it dear?

Mr Subtle said...

retraction? Who ever said anything about a retraction? I am stating that I can dribble shit - with the best of them. Perhaps even better than that.

If that counts as a retraction - then I'm a retracting all over the show!

kiki said...

scotch's in the city to peruse all the hip-swaying skirts?

i'm free...

Mad Cat Lady said...

It was good crap, dude.
Crap away.
That's what blogs are for.
That's why blog sounds so much like bog and log.
They are supposed to be full of crap.