Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Stop the destruction of good movies

I can say I've never done this before - nor have I wanted to do this before. But after hearing that the IDIOT is making Blood Rayne 3 (I still have nightmares of the 10 minutes I watched of Blood Rayne) I have to post this.

Uwe Boll MUST STOP MAKING FILMS.

SIGN ME!!

I know, I know - online petitions mean jack shit. But the words came from the IDIOT himself "Get 1 million people and I'll stop making movies" (link to article coming soon).

Blood Rayne, Dungeon Siege, Postal, and ever other excellent video game that could have made an amazing film has been killed by this IDIOT. Sign the petition!

Article about the IDIOT

Enough about the tool who has ruined so many potential good memories. Time to get some more dirt to use in my blog damn it! Time for another city perv trip!!

No comments: